Good day everyone, just want to share my Tipid or Budget recipe that is rich in protein for people who wants to engage in bodybuilding and lose weight. This is actually my morning breakfast and I like it because it’s fast and very easy to prepare. My goal is to get fit while building muscle and I think this is very easy for everyone because this recipe is delicious.
At first, I’m not a believer of eating this and that to get a good shape and maximize the results of bodybuilding. All I have to do is give more effort in the gym. But then I saw someone in the gym, at first I can see that his body is not yet well develop and mine is better than him also I can see that I give more time and effort than him. But then after a month I saw the difference so I eventually asked him if he does workout at home aside from the gym. He said, “no” he has just taken some high protein foods. He actually share the recipe to me but the preparation is very hassle because it needs to use blender and cooking, then blender again and so on and should prepare in the evening and to be eaten in the morning. WTF.
Kaya I made my own recipe that is sisiw(very easy) to prepare! ^_^
- Quaker Oatmeal – 5 tables spoon.
- Milo NutriUp – 1 pack 24g. (why this? Because its for adult and rich on protein)
- Preheat electric stove. (ito kasi gamit namin.)
- Add the Quaker oatmeal to the pot followed by Milo.
- Add 1 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Mix it well.
- Heat it in the Electric stove for 3-5 mins. (note: wag takpan at iwanan kasi umaapaw. -_- )
Finish Product! LOL. Masarap po sya promise! ^_^
Tapos Smile ka pag naka relate ka dito. ^_^