These are all based on the Frequently-Asked-Question (FAQ) of most of Filipino who wants to engage online using BTC. This Pinoy BTC guide, I made is to help and enlighten pinoy to understand BTC in an easy way. Until now I still see many people who engage on it yet they don’t understand what is Bitcoin/BTC and its flow. I hope that with my guide here I can help you understand what is BTC and how to use it here in the Philippines.
WHAT IS BTC?
Bitcoin or BTC is a type of online currency online. BTC can be converted into Us dollars, Philippine peso or any other currency. ( to learn more about its history read btc wiki for more..)
HOW CAN WE Pinoy get BTC?
By participating in online opportunities sites that pays you BTC for doing task and other online jobs, by Looking for an online money exchange sites OR you can just buy BTC with your cash thru btc wallets sites.
WHERE IS MY EARNED/BOUGHT BTC GO?
First of all you must have an online BTC-Wallet, because all of your btc will be in your BTC-Wallet. There are many online wallet out there online. They serves as your wallet online for BTC.
How To Use This BTC-Wallet?
BTC-Wallet Is a website that offers Pinoy BTC wallet services. You just have to register/sign-up then you will get your BTC-Address, most of BTC-Wallet have requirements to verify and activate your account in order for you to use their other features.
What is BTC-Address?
An example of BTC-Address is like this “38xeMPfrHhhjKbToFy7JPjsCaB3CLU6gDJ” You can get it by logging in to your Pinoy BTC wallet. using BTC your address anyone can send you BTC.
How Can I Use/Get my Earned BTC?
There are many ways to use your earned BTC.
1. You can use it to buy from online shops, gift certificates, and more.
2. You can use it to invest in different online job opportunities. (risky)
3. You can look for BTC-Exchange-Sites to exchange it for cash. (little risk)
4. You can look for people who buy and sell BTC. (not safe)
5. Or you can use the best and trusted “Coins Philippines Wallet” for the following Pinoy benefits below:
to register to coins philippine wallet click here.
They have many great offers for Filipino users. Like buying BTC directly thru 7-Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, M-Lhullier, BDO Cash deposit/online banking and G-Cash
With “Coins Philippines Wallet” you can withdraw/get your BTC thru:
- ANY ATM MACHINE! (Cardless ATM instant payout 24/7)
- Cebuana Lhuillier (Express padala)
- Security Bank (eGiveCash)
- G-Cash (coinXpress)
- BANKS (BDO, BPI, etc.)
- Cash Pick-up (Palawan Pawnshop, MLhuillier Pawnshop etc.)
- Cash Card (RCBC mywallet, BDO cash card etc.)
- Senda Remit (remittance center)
- LBC (DOOR TO DOOR!)
- GAME CREDITS (garena, steam wallet, etc.)